TOP ≫ How to Order International
Size of Our Products
Care & Maintenance■Ceramic Containers and Vases
In order to prevent containers from cracking caused by dryness, fill the containers with water sometimes.
■Products with Special Features
Do not scrub foil decoration, metal-painted parts, or hand-painted parts of our products. Do not wash such items with a brush or cleanser.
Dry the joint parts of mosaic containers.
Direct sunlight or dryness may cause crack of bamboo products.
To prevent mold, dry well and store in a well-ventilated place after use avoiding direct sunlight.
■Shikiita and Tanza
Do not use or store in a humid place or an extremely dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
Do not torque the blades together for avoiding excess wear.
Do not cut hard objects like wire.
After use, dry well, polish the blade with oil, and store in a less moist place.
How to Order
- Click “Add to Cart” and “Check Out.”
- Fill out the Order form with the following information.
Chapter Name/ Certificate Degree
Address (Street/ City) *
Name of Product/ Description
- Click “Submit” or print the Order Form and fax to +81-3-3407-3728.
- We will provide a quote including 3 business days with shipping and packing charges.
- Upon receiving the quote, please contact us for
confirmation. (You may change or cancel Order at this
time.) If paying by credit card, enter your details
via "Credit Card Information" on the top
- Your Order will be shipped upon payment.
Packing ChargeWith container or vase: 3,086 yen/package
Without container or vase: 540 yen/package
International Shipping & HandlingPlease note:
All Orders are shipped via Japan Post. Ohara School sets the Express Mail Service of Japan Post (EMS) as standard shipping method of Ohara School of Ikebana’s Mail Order for book, container, and tool Orders.
By request we will ship our products from Japan Post via different shipping method from EMS. In that case we would like to advise our customers of the following conditions.
- For shipment other than via EMS, Japan Post is liable for compensating for the damage or loss of the delivery within the indemnity limit based on the mailing weight as provided in International Mail Provisions.
- Total or partial damage, or loss of the delivery is compensated within the indemnity limit as provided in International Mail Provisions. We do not cover the uncompensated cost.
- We request the customers to bear packing charge, shipping charge, and the value of the products which exceeds indemnity limit for the replacements’ shipment.
The shipping cost for containers and books are charged separately as they are dispatched from different warehouses.
Shipping charge varies depending on destination and package weight.
The estimated delivery time is listed below, however Ohara School will not hold responsible for delay of delivery.
Our international shipping price does not include customs duties, taxes and country specific fees. Please confirm on your own at the Customs accordingly. If you are unsure of your country's import policies, please check before Ordering.
|Method of Shipment||Time required||Remark distinction|
|EMS||About 1 week||Fastest, easy to trace, and insured|
||More economical than airmail and faster than sea mail|
|Sea Mail||2-3 months||Most economical|
Contact email@example.com in case the products are NOT delivered by the scheduled delivery date.
In the event an EMS delivery item is lost, or its content is stolen or damaged in transit, we ship the replacement or issue a refund when Japan Post decides to compensate according to the claimed Damage Report. Without Damage Report, we cannot ship the replacement or issue a refund. Please contact your local post office for Search Request Form and Damage Report.
The product value and the shipping charge of the EMS delivered item are fully reimbursed in case of the total damage or loss during delivery. Shipping charge is not reimbursed for the partial damage.
In case of total damage or loss, we request the customers to bear packing charge of the replacements’ shipment. In case of the partial damage or loss, we request the customers to bear packing charge and shipping charge of the replacements’ shipment.
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB)
Please forward your card information via "Credit Card Information" on the top page, FAX or POST. Please AVOID sending your credit card information by email for protection.
- Credit card name
- Name of the card holder
- Credit card number
- Expiration date (month/ year)
- International Postal Money Order
Return PolicyPlease inspect your product upon receipt for any damages.
Unwrap in front of the courier to find any damages, shortage, or wrong products and notify us within ONE WEEK of receipt.
We do not accept any returned items unless it is damaged or wrong.
Send us a "Damage Report" when you find your product damaged to get a replacement.
- Obtain a copy of the courier's claim form slip.
- Date of inquiry
- Your name and address
- Parcel No.
- Shipping date
- Shipping method
- Description of damaged item
- Name/ Address/ Tel/ Email of your local post office
- Signature or stamp by your post office
It certifies damage on your product during shipping. If a copy is not available at your local post office, use an alternative form signed by the post office.
- Take photographs, digital or otherwise, of the damaged
- Send the claim form and photos by fax or mail to
the Sales Department, Ohara School Headquarters.
- In the event an EMS delivery is lost, or its content is stolen or damaged in transit, we ship the replacement or issue a refund when we receive Damage Report.
For shipment other than via EMS, Japan Post is liable for compensating for the damage or loss of the delivery within the indemnity limit based on the mailing weight as provided in International Mail Provisions. Total or partial damage, or loss of the delivery is compensated within the indemnity limit as provided in International Mail Provisions. We do not cover the uncompensated cost.
In case of sending replacement, we may request the customers to bear its packing charges and/or shipping charge.
Online Security Policy
ContactIf you have any questions, please contact: Ohara School, Sales Department
Fax: (in Japan) 03-3407-3728 (from overseas) 81-3-3407-3728
(Mon-Fri/ 9:00a.m-5:00p.m; closed on public holidays)